The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Funny Faces

Tuesday was my birthday! I thought baby might be coming early in July, like half the other members of Colin and my families, but it held off.

On the weekend, we had the families over for a birthday dinner. It was a lot of fun! The kids kept busy on "MacCloud" (our new computer) with the cool photo booth option. Ok, maybe it wasn't just the kids...



The Birthday girl! Looking...good!





I am now scared of D....

M, the 2-year old Klingon.

The Happy couple!

I tried all the different effects to try and make my belly look smaller, but none of them worked.

That's all for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Super sleuth said...

Sooooo funny! I love it!
I like the name too, MacCloud - is that like Scottish or something?

Friday, August 03, 2007 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

That's neat! Looks like a funhouse mirror.

Saturday, August 04, 2007 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

Woah, hate to say it, but judging from that last picture, you are going to have one funny lookin' kid. :) Haha. Nice shots.

Thursday, August 09, 2007 9:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home