The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Favourite Things

Ok, it looked fun. I like filling out these things.
I wish I had more lines in each category!

9 lasts
1. Last dollar spent: Ziploc bags
2. Last beverage: water
3. Last movie: Superman II (The Christopher Reeves version)
4. Last phone call: my mom
5. Last song played: Beat the Drum (Great Big Sea)
6. Last bubble bath: A year ago?
7. Last time you cried: Tuesday
8. Last thing you ate: raspberry shortcake mmmmmmmm
9. Last place you went: Save-On Foods

8 have you evers
1. Have you ever dated a best friend: Yes.
2. Have you ever skinny dipped: No
3. Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: yes
4. Have you ever lost someone you loved: yes
5. Have you ever been dumped: yes
6. Have you ever been lost: no
7. Have you ever ran away: no
8. Have you ever lied: Yes

7 states you've been to
1. Washington
2. California
3. Oregon
4. Arizona
5. Michigan
6. North Dakota
7. Idaho

6 things you've done today (in no particular order...)
1. Went to church
2. Had pregnancy photos taken
3. Had a 2 hour nap (hey, I have to save up)
4. Rocked back and forth and back and forth in my new glider rocking chair
5. Blogged AT HOME! (shocker)
6. Organized closets

5 of your favorite things (in no particular order...)
1. my husband
2. my baby
3. spending time with friends/family
4. God
5. avacados (that was random...the list goes on and on)

4 people you can tell [almost] anything (in no particular order...)
1. Colin
2. Mom
3. Lorene
4. Rhonda

3 things that make you smile
1. My family/friends (I know, that's a broad category)
2. Feeling baby kick
3. Life in general

2 things you want to do before you die.
1. Strengthen my faith
2. Enjoy family life

1 thing that you cannot live without
1. Foooooood

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Hmmm... why is it that my answers look the most girly so far?

Monday, July 23, 2007 2:55:00 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Oh, this is a neat idea to do for a blog! I'll have to do this sometime, maybe a different one to be original.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home