The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Blogging Laziness

I mentioned in my last post that I was going camping, and wondered how I'd be able to handle it, being 31 weeks pregnant.

Well, despite the FREEZING cold nights (literally) where I had to trek multiple times to the loo, and despite the mummy bag I had to fit into with my pregnancy pillow... I think I did ok! It sure was fun! Good friends, good fun, good food!

Colin caught more fish than I've ever seen him catch. I wanted him to go buy a lottery ticket because it seemed like his lucky day. I think he caught 20 (most were catch and release) over the 2 days. There was one time when he was standing on the shore PRACTICING his fly casting - NOT EVEN TRYING TO CATCH A FISH - and he caught one on the first cast! CRAZY!

Here's where the "Blogging Laziness" comes in. Check out the Vikings Blog for photos of the fun weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

20 fish! Tell him I don't believe it.

Friday, June 29, 2007 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Alexander said...

I hear ya about blogging laziness!

I'm just letting you know I've actually written in my blog... like, reall words and all.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Oh I saw you at church last night and you look so cute! Your little pregnant belly is so adorable. Hope you're feeling well.

Sunday, July 15, 2007 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Stacy, was that comment directed at Rhonda? I wasn't at church on Sat night, and my belly is no longer a "little" one! :-)

Monday, July 16, 2007 8:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home