The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

6 Months Down

I thought it was about time to post a photo of my growing belly! I'm 6 months now (and one week)! I can't believe it! Baby can now hear people over the sound of my heartbeat! It kicks me in the gut all the time, but I enjoy it. It's a constant reminder that baby is getting bigger and stronger!

At the beginning of pregnancy time goes sooooo sllloooooowwww, especially if you've got a case of SADS too. But now, the time is FLYING! Soon I'll have one of these:

Am I ready for it? No. Will I ever be? No. But I am so excited!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

"Why are you in such a rush to get the baby out? You know they're much less trouble when they're in your belly, don't you?"

My slightly sarcastic, scottish midwife.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

We were commenting on what a cute, little pregnant lady you are at the Race on Saturday. The race, by the way, was magnificient! A bit more physical than we expected, but fantastic nonetheless!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Super sleuth said...

Aww, you're so cute!

Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home