The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Entertain Me

I have taken up Andrew's challenge of naming a movie from A to Z. I am only listing movies that I would recommend. I tried to make my list different than both Andrew and Ryan, but some I just agreed with too strongly!

A-Amazing Grace
B-Benny & Joon
C-Chicago
D-Dead Man Walking
E-Evil Dead series (so funny!)
F-Fried Green Tomatoes
G-The Gods Must be Crazy 1 and 2
H-Hook
I-The Illusionist
J-The Jesus Film
K-K-Pax
L-The Labrynth
M-The Mission
N-The Notebook
O-October Sky
P-The Pursuit of Happyness
Q-The Queen (well, I haven't seen it YET but will soon)
R-Robin Hood-Prince of Thieves
S-Shawshank Redemption
T-Titanic (ok, stop groaning)
U-Unfinished Life
V-I have hated all movies that start with V
W-Willow
X-X-men 1
Y-I recommend no movies that start with Y
Z-Zoolander

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

You hated V for Vendetta?

I too did not want to put anything for Y, although I had seen a few Y movies. You, Me and Dupree eventually made the list even though I didn't feel it deserved being on a favorites list; especially since Monsters, Inc, The Matrix, The Iron Giant, The Replacement Killers and House of Flying Daggers didn't get to appear on my list. How unfair.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I never saw V for Vendetta. I was mainly thinking of Vanilla Sky, which I didn't like.

And I doubt I'd like you, me and Dupree. Just a hunch.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home