The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Excuses

Are our lives that boring that we have nothing to blog about?

Or maybe we're too busy that we have no time to share our stories of adventure?

I just thought that I'd post my excuse, just incase any bloggers out there are wondering why my blog's been relatively inactive lately.

I left you kinda "high and dry" talking about being sick in my last post. Well, I'm ok (some days are better than others) and sickness is not the reason I'm not posting much.

I blame it on the race. It's here! The Amuzing Race 3 is on Saturday! It's consuming all of my thoughts. It's not consuming all of my time this year though, as there's 22 volunteers, and I have learned how to D-E-L-E-G-A-T-E and A-S-K F-O-R H-E-L-P. Two good skills to learn.

So NEXT week, I'll have tons to blog about!

Thanks volunteers, you all ROCK!

And to the racers: PLEASE drive safe! Please play nice, and please don't do anything stupid, other than what you're told to do on the clues, that is (insert evil laugh here)!

Pray for sun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Super sleuth said...

My excuse is TOO busy. And it's not an excuse, it's the truth!

Thursday, May 03, 2007 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

OH I CAN'T WAIT! We are SO excited for the Race! Yay! Let's go Racers! I have to say, Nancy, it is so well done. Michelle and I couldn't wait to sign up a team again this year. One more day of waiting...

Thursday, May 03, 2007 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

The race was a grand success! So much fun, even just being on the planning side.

Sunday, May 06, 2007 10:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home