The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

Today is a perfect day!
It's gorgeous! It's warm! I didn't wear a jacket on my lunchtime walk! The fact that it's Monday isn't even ruining my mood.

I went for lunch with a friend today. Afterwards, I felt like I NEEDED a fruity icy drink. And I do mean NEEDED!

So we walked into Blenz coffee of all places. I've actually never been in one before. To my delight, they sell these:

I got a Yogurt Caribbean Colada Smoothie....SO delicious! There's about 5 flavours to choose from, and you can get them made with ice cream too. Whipped cream optional.

I think these will be my summertime guilty pleasure. Guilty because of the cost, not the ingredients. I'll probably have to take up a part time job to pay for it.

But it was so worth it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

My faaaaaavorite smoothie (I think it kicks butt on all those 6-dollar coffee shop smoothies - though I believe that they're probably delicious):

frozen blackberries
frozen banana
frozen vanilla ice cream
milk
BLEND! EAT! YUM!

Monday, April 30, 2007 1:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home