The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Monday, August 21, 2006

5 years, and counting!

All the corny things you hear about marriage are true. At least they are in our marriage. Things like "your spouse is your best friend" and "two become one come to mind. Yes, it sounds rather nauseating, but I am blessed to have a marriage that mirrors these statements!

Saturday, August 19 was our 5th Anniversary! It's been 5 years since we said "I do". I do NOT know how it happens, but I DO manage to love my wonderful husband more and more each day! Corny? Yes. True? DEFINATELY!!

So I thought I'd post my favorite photos of us (for which we get credit for only one) from the past year! They are all taken while we've been off on some adventure in our beautiful province, mostly with friends! Thanks to the photographers for capturing these moments, and sharing the moments with us!

Sorry folks...since we don't have kids yet you'll have to put up with photos of us until then (5 years down the road?)!

So what's up for the Roth's NEXT year of marriage? I'm not even sure THEY know! I guess you'll have to keep tuning in!





Lake Louise
December












Savary Island
July











New House
September












Savary Island
June












Whistler, where Colin proposed 5.5 years ago!
Aug 19, 2006.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Alexander said...

Congratulations!

5 years flies by so quickly, hey?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Hey Nancy, You guys are really such an awesome couple! I love the picture of you guys in the ice at Lake Louise. Keep up the great work in making a marriage that's solid and lasting!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

So, the rolling 5 year plan still stands, does it? Isn't it crazy to think that if you had really kept to the 5 year kiddle plan you'd have a kid now? HAH!

Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home