The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ode to Ryan

I must compose an Ode to Ryan. If I were computer savvy, I'd make his name (on the first sentence) into a link to his blog. Alas, I am not. So I will change the colour of his name to trick you into thinking it's a link, and then direct you to the actual link on the left to his bi-weekly updated blog! Bi-weekly in the sense of 2 times per MONTH, not 2 times per week!

The reason I am writing this ode is also because I am not computer savvy! My blog readers know how fed up I am with computers. Well, Ryan has commandeered my IBook while I am on vacation, and is giving it a makeover! I can hardly wait to see what he does to it, then I will be able to write "nerd alert" posts like Andrew as well!

Thanks Ryan, you rock!

And no, I don't think you guys are nerds!

Fess up...how many people tried to click on the purple names????

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

No sooner did I write this, than look on Ryan's blog. Check it out!! Maybe he'll update it more now!

Keep the posts coming!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Well, I rolled over it to see where it linked to, and was taken aback to find that it didn't link to anywhere, and it was just coloured differently. So you got me.

By the way, next time you'd like to make a link to somewhere cool, check out this page to find out how.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

HA! I like the "link" and "somewhere cool", but all I have to say about the "this page" is...

What does the colour 9 smell like?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Alexander said...

Hey, I'm a nerd and proud of it.

Nerd humour: There's 10 type of people in the world; those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:05:00 PM  
Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

I tried to click them.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home