The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Update

Well, since I am uninspired to write anything, I will give an update of my past blogs.

Update #1: I am still unable to get some darn photos on here, hence my "uninspiration". Yes, the Mac is better, but it would help if I knew how to use it! I'm hopefully going to get some time this weekend to sit in front of the thing and figure it out! Is it only just me, or does iphoto suck? I don't want to flip through all 5000 photos everytime I want ONE PHOTO! Any tips would be helpful.

Update #2: I am still not reading the 24 hours! One month and one week clean! Well, sort of. I must confess....
A few times I have looked at my bus-neighbour's paper out of the corner of my eye. But not the celebrity smut page. I stopped myself before I read anything. Once the friend I take the train with opened it in front of my face and said READ THIS!!! So I looked. The news about Pamela Anderson's upcoming quadruple-wedding made me not want to read it even more.

I even took the paper once from my old bright orange box! I had to because there was some actual news I wanted to read. There was a SWAT team in my parents quiet PoCo neighbourhood for a whole day this week, and I wanted to see what it was about! I scanned the titles of all the articles. Unfortunately, this news isn't as important as Suri Cruise sightings, so it wasn't in there.

I have found, though, that I really don't know what's going on in the world. I might even start picking it up again, and just being more mindful of what I read and what I don't. Haven't decided that yet.

Update #3: I STILL HAVE NOT FOUND A PAIR OF SHOES!!!!! Still wearing the same flat-footed-flip-flops for the same amount of time I haven't been reading the 24!

Enough said about that.

Update #4: My hot birthday date was awesome! Colin scored some big-time brownie points by taking me to a restaurant that did not have a coupon! GASP!! Even though it comes out of the same bank account, it still feels like I'm being treated! The Olive Garden is soooo good! There was a...shoe store.....in the same shopping area so he took me there to find a pair of shoes (Please re-read update #3 for the outcome of this shopping trip). Then, we went home and I was spoiled by his gift: scrapbook supplies! I think I spent the rest of the evening playing with them...and every evening since!

Update #5: THE KEITCHES ARE COMING TOMORROW!

Update #6: THE KEITCHES ARE COMING TOMORROW!

Think I'm excited?

Well folks, that's it for today. Unfortunately, in the last minute of my lunch break, I have been "inspired" by something I just wrote...but I guess it will have to wait until Tuesday!

Have a great long weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Hey Nancy, Stacy Sowerby here. I just wanted to share with you a little tip that Laura recently shared with me. Download Mozilla Firefox. I was having the WORST time getting pictures to post on my blog and now every photo I download is there right away! It is WONDERFUL! You won't regret it. It's a different browser but it's great.

Monday, August 07, 2006 6:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home