The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Monday, October 15, 2007

2 Months Old

So, I know I haven't updated my blog for over a month. I dont even know if people still pass by this site (except the comment I got from Stacey a few days ago that prompted me to write this). I used to blog on lunch at work. The internet is fast there! But here at home, we do not have fast internet, and the photos take forever to upload. And time is not something I have a lot of.

But at the moment, Nathan is asleep in his swing...oops, I spoke too soon! He's awake, but calm. So I should have a moment or two.

He has colic, which means he screams for no apparent reason for hours each day. He needs to be held every waking moment because his belly is so sore. Some days are better than others.


We found this new medication for colic, and since he started it, he's been a different baby! He smiles, "coos", laughs and is able to amuse himself once in a while! He even sleeps up to 7 hours IN A ROW (knock on wood)! I am now more sane.


What a cute little man! He is such a blessing to us and we couldn't imagine life without him!



EWE! I heard a gross noise, which means it's time to change a diaper!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I'm still checking blogs. Actually, I put everyone's blogs into an RSS folder in my bookmarks bar so that I automatically know whenever people update without having to check each one.

Anyways, he looks real cute. That sounds horrible about the colic. Jenn was apparently had colic when she was a baby. That's great that you found something that will help him. He sure looks happier in those later pics.

Monday, October 15, 2007 5:20:00 PM  
Blogger Super sleuth said...

Oh my gosh, he is growing so fast!! He's like, WAY bigger than the last time I saw him! And even cuter. OK, how is that possible? But it is. Look at that face. Alright, now I'm just gushing.
Glad to know the colic medicine seems to be working. I feel bad for Nathan, but worse for you since you have to listen to him cry for hours on end! Take care of yourself.

Monday, October 15, 2007 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

He IS a cute little man! Thanks for posting some new pictures! I love that face where he is totally crying! It's adorable!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

Oh, he is so cute!! I have to get out there for a visit soon before he starts kindergarten!!

Sorry to hear about the colic. That's hard stuff, according to those close to me that have dealt with it. Hopefully he'll be just like most other colicky babies and be over it in a month or so.

Take care!

Laura

Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Well, I may not be using my own blog anymore but I can still make comments! He is very cute... that last picture of those little cheekies!

Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home