The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Call to Readers

The purpose of this post is two-fold.

1. That photo I put up in "Round 2" is goofy, and I don't want it to pop up anymore when I open the page.

2. I noticed on my cluster map that I now have a 100+ dot and 10+ dot in Ontario/Quebec!

My geography isn't great when the provincial lines aren't drawn, so I can't exactly tell where the dots are, but I know some relatives back East have been reading lately! So I wanted to say a big HELLO to them, and thanks for reading!

I've opened up my comments so that anyone can comment (you don't have to register with blogger first), so here's your chance to let me know who's reading!

11 Comments:

Blogger Super sleuth said...

HELLO! You already know that I blog, but any excuse to say hello is great, so Hello!
And, by the way, I think that photo in round two is hilarious!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I'M READING!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

ME TOO!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't live on the east coast but I read. I just couldn't post anything on yours before.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Alexander said...

My guess for your two big east coast dots are Toronto and Montreal. The locations seem to match up.

Thursday, March 01, 2007 9:00:00 AM  
Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

And you know I'm here...!

Thursday, March 01, 2007 4:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any me time to time!

Sunday, March 04, 2007 3:36:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Hello. West coastie here as well. Where are those east coasties?

Sunday, March 04, 2007 4:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Nancy,

My name is Shari and I am your oldest cousin on your Mom's side. She sent the link to my Mom "Gwen" who sent it along to me. I enjoy reading and in fact, the other day, I tried to comment and realized I had to register and didn't really know too much about it. I will check regularly. I loved your blog about Valentine's Day, My husband is also always off the hook... why show someone how much you love them 1 day a year... we try and do it 365. Congratulations to you both on the pregnancy. My children are now 21, 19 and 16 tomorrow.... time goes by fast so enjoy the moment.

Shari

Monday, March 05, 2007 6:01:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Shari! I actually remember meeting you when we visited Quebec 19 years ago (although I was only 9)! Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy
Just wanted to let you know I also read your blog I really enjoy the stories.I think my family can relate to a few of them.
Take care of yourself and the precious bundle you have there.
Gwen

Sunday, March 11, 2007 6:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home