The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Thinking Positive

YAY! Winter is here after 2 weeks of Autumn!

Oh how it makes me smile to wake up to the sound of my overfilled gutters spilling litres of water every second onto the concrete below.

And driving in complete darkness and dankness with the lovely shine of the river-covered road? Love it! Especially when the traffic is at a standstill due to the puddles on the freeway.

And my favourite? Walking in dark pants and a dark jacket in that same dark and dankness, getting my socks and pants all wet on my way to work! WOO HOO!!!

The view is wonderful, as I can't see any of the concrete jungle today. It's hidden behind beautiful curtains of damp, wet clouds.

It's my lunch hour. Maybe I should go outside and pretend to be a sponge. Lay down on a nice patch of green grass and work on my cold. Yes, that sounds PERFECT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Hilarious! I love this "positive" spin! I'm with you...I hate how my pants get wet on the bottoms. Then they are wet for the next several hours.

Friday, October 17, 2008 8:42:00 PM  
Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

I love winter. Poo on you. Get boots. :D

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home