The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Smarty Pants

My son is the smartest kid ever (yes, I know you think your kid is the smartest kid ever too).

I've mentioned he knows a handful of words now. I would have picked different words as first words, but his are: bye-bye, dada, gapa (Grandpa), mum, baby, fish and diaper. He can also imitate a lot of words; "turtle" being one of them.

Last night while we were playing, he stopped playing and was making, um, "UGGG" sounds. He was going to the bathroom (hey, at least he wasn't doing it during dinner). 

When he was finished, he looked up at me and said, "DAAPER"! He actually let me know his diaper needed changing!!

WOW what a smart boy! This morning after he finished his morning bottle, he did the same! 

Maybe he'll be easy to potty train.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Wow! That is AMAZING!!! Do you tell him you are changing his diaper when you do it? That's incredible...he is smart!

Friday, September 26, 2008 2:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home