The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

6 things

*thanks to Supersleuth for pointing out I only put 5 things! A 6th has been added!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. List 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post



Random things:
1. If I don't eat cereal for breakfast, I almost always have to have a bowl before the end of the day. A day is not complete without cereal.
2. I actually like my son's noisy toys.
3. A donkey scuffed up my good pair of shoes.
4. I have lived in the same city for my entire life. All homes are within a 15 minute drive.
5. I got bad tendonitis from my hands to past my elbows from drumming in a bagpipe band and playing the piano too much in my teens. REALLY plagues me still.
6. I want to retire early and run a bed & breakfast on the coast.


I tag: Da Koch Blog, Supersleuth, Keeping Us Posted, My Random Blather & The Roth Plate.

1 Comments:

Blogger Super sleuth said...

Hmm, a posting challenge. Clever play Rothster, clever play.

Thursday, October 09, 2008 7:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home