The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Return of the Blob

We had a repeat customer at our house the other night. At 3:15 I heard the garbage bins being tampered with. Ran to the front window and I see our juvenile bear...SITTING ON OUR FRONT STEPS and munching through a garbage bag. I  gave the camera to Colin this time since I screwed up the photo last time the bear came around. And he got this photo:
(In case you're wondering, the fuzzyish sort of circular blob in the middle of the photo is this bear).

Colin banged on the window and it got scared and just sauntered off down the street. It walked on the sidewalk like a good bear should. 

The next day as I was cleaning the mess it made, I noticed a mark on the front door. It left sorta scratch marks RIGHT BY THE DOORKNOB! They're not deep, but it looks like it tried to get into the house! 

Jeesh! Hibernate already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home