The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nancy Who?

Most of my blog entries are about stuff I do. So this post is for all of the little red dots on my cluster map who have no idea who I am. It's also for the regulars who might not know all my nitty gritty. Maybe you don't even want to know! It's also for me, to remind myself of who I am. I sometimes forget. Of course, I am more than this list. These are just the things that come to mind quickly.

Disclaimer: This list is subject to change at any time, without advance notice.

  • I am paranoid
  • I am self-concious
  • Nature makes me feel close to God
  • I hate it when people think I look 12
  • I love my husband more than I ever thought I could love anyone
  • I am a hard worker
  • It's hard for me to walk. I'd much rather be running

  • I don't know how to relax on my own
  • I have a childlike faith in God. No need to question, just believe
  • I have a lot of fun with my family
  • Music evokes my strongest emotions
  • I love playing board games with friends
  • I am competetive in everything I do
  • I am a performer

  • Photos are my prized posessions
  • I am very inpatient
  • I hate injustice, but don't do anything about it
  • I don't need "ME" time
  • I don't read much
  • I smile most of the time
  • I love to be adventurous
  • I get really annoyed by bad drivers
  • I write lots, even if it's just lists


  • I try everything once, and fun things twice
  • I am sneaky
  • I hate being ID'd to buy Killex at Home Depot
  • I am obsessive-compulsive
  • The "pet" segment on Americas Funniest Home Videos makes me laugh so hard I cry
  • I would be lost without my family and friends
  • I still Highland dance around my house

  • I can't buy anything that's not on sale
  • I don't enjoy talking on the phone
  • I love making crafts
  • Fashion annoys me
  • I rolled over every square inch of the snow in my front yard last night
  • I like proving people wrong when they say girls can't do something
  • I love working in the yard

  • I have "tendon problems" in 9 different places in my body
  • I am goofy
  • If I had to lose one sense, it would be taste
  • I would get bored if I didn't have to work



Well, that's enough for today's therapy session. Maybe you learned something new.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was quite an enjoyable post to read. It's always interesting reading about who someone is, as opposed to what they are "doing".

I think the only thing on your list that I didn't know was that you had tendon problems.

In case you're interested, I've Googled almost every person I know, and your name actually brings up your picture in Google Images. No one else I've tried works!

Friday, December 01, 2006 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

SWEET! I'm number one! Even before the Reverend!

Friday, December 01, 2006 4:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, when you say you rolled over every inch of snow in your driveway, was that in your car or your snowsuit?

Friday, December 01, 2006 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

This is a really neat post. I must say, I am very different in these two areas!

1)I could NEVER lose my sense of taste. I would rather lose an arm. Though my body would probably thank me cuz I'd eat a lot less chocolate. Oh. Actually, I think I'd still eat it.

2)I don't even look for sales. It's really bad. I just make a list, go shopping, plop everything in the cart, and then see the bill, and go "OUCH" later on. VISA loves me.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Regarding the snow: It was on the grass area of my front yard, not the driveway. Not only was I rolling in my snowsuit, I also was cartwheeling, somersaulting, jumping head over heels...pretty much just going crazy. But I NEEDED up use up all the gorgeous powder! We don't get a foot + of snow very often!

Regarding taste: I would also rather lose an arm, but out of sight, touch, smell, sound and taste, it has to be taste. Although, there are some pretty stinky people on the bus. I figure if I had no taste, I could eat celery all day.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger Super sleuth said...

Nancy, I reallly enjoyed that post. I learned a few new things about you too!

Monday, December 04, 2006 10:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home