The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Jumping on the Bandwagon

I have obviously jumped on the "Cluster Map" bandwagon. Or you could say I'm just copying Andrew and Laura.

Laura has proved herself to be quite html friendly by changing background colour on her blog, changing profile photos...she really seems to understand the language. And Andrew (with no surprise to me) has changed lots of stuff on his too. He comes up with all the neat things I never knew existed, and then want for myself.

Then there's me. I still don't have a profile photo (although I think I'll try to put the gun one in now)! I tried and tried to put the cluster map in by myself, but I just couldn't.

So I must say a "Thanks for putting it in for me, Andrew, and don't MAKE me change my password"! Tee hee.

This cluster map is letting me spy on people! One interesting thing to note: there's a red dot in or around the city of...oh, I don't know. Maybe Golden, BC? And no comments from anyone from there ;-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

Um, did I fail to mention that it took me about an hour and a half to figure out how to put that darn map on my blog? :) But I DID figure it out eventually.

Friday, October 20, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Who could you possibly know in Golden, BC?!?

Friday, October 20, 2006 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Oops! I posted it twice so I had to delete one with this comment:

Rhonda said...
Hey, spier. I am jealous because I tried to put up a cluster map and couldn't. I was frustrated and pulled some hair out and got some gray hair and then pulled out some more hair and then gave up. So I am not able to see who visits me!!!! So visit all you want and I'll never know the difference! Yet!

Friday, October 20, 2006 3:43:42 PM

Friday, October 20, 2006 3:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to give all the credit to who I got the cluster map idea from... Brad Strelau's Blog

Friday, October 20, 2006 10:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, let me know if you want help putting the gun picture in as your profile photo.

Thursday, October 26, 2006 12:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home