The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Monday, January 04, 2010

These Little Piggies


You know the saying "Ten tiny fingers, ten tiny toes"? Well, I don't really know if it's a "saying", but I've seen it everywhere when referring to babies. On cards, scrapbooking supplies, clothes. It's supposed to evoke a mushy "awe how cute" emotion, but it has taken on a new emotion for me.

I feel like I am always tending those little piggies. I have 60 finger and toe nails to take care of. Not something I ever thought of before I had kids. I spend part of almost every day chasing around a toddler or fighting to restrain an infant to do the chore. I even carry the clippers in my pocket some days, since neither of the kids let me do more than a couple at once.

Nothing terribly deep on my mind today...

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

Sixty. Wow. That does sound like a lot, eh? I avoid it until they start gouging me in bed in the morning. Not nice.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 8:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home