The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Beautiful Days

What a beautiful day! Overcast, about 19-20 degrees (which in pregnancy terms is about 27 degrees), I wish it would stay like this all summer! I can go for a walk without sweating for the rest of the afternoon. Still too hot for socks or sleeves though.
The heat really bothers me when I'm pregnant. Doesn't bother everyone though, I do have several preggo friends who aren't bothered by it at all! Lucky.

One thing I love about really hot days, though, is playing with water! And that just happens to be one of Nathan's favourite things to do too. He's probably play with the hose outside in winter if I let him.

Catching water drops out of a hose

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Those are great pics! Do you have one of those awesome cameras???

Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Nope, not an SLR, just a normal digital. I don't even remember what type of canon it is. I've always loved canon digitals!

Monday, June 22, 2009 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

Those are such cute pictures. MAN, Nathan is such a cute kid!! I am right there with you on the pregnancy/heat thing. People who don't mind the heat during pregnancy shouldn't tell anyone else. :) Tee hee.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:27:00 AM  
Blogger Super sleuth said...

Wow, love those water photos!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home