The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Ketchup Catchup Catsup

Nathan loves ketchup. He calls it dip. Actually I guess he loves most liquidy foods that he dips things into, but ketchup seems to be his favourite and he eats it by itself and with a host of other things.

Got me thinking that ketchup is a personal thing, and every person has strong opinions of what ketchup is good on. If you hate ketchup on eggs and see someone eating it, you're more likely to say "EWE! You eat ketchup on eggs?" instead of just letting it be. So I'm going to give my brain a break from thinking of serious (and upsetting) matters and instead, think about ketchup.

Here's my list of things I like ketchup with, some common, some not. In the comments, add any of your odd ketchup fetishes so we can all say "ewe" together.

Hamburgers
Hotdogs
Corndogs
Hashbrowns
Fries
Kraft dinner
Scrambled eggs
Cheese slices (this one's Nathan's)
Meatloaf
Grilled cheese sandwiches
Canned pork & beans
Boiled cabbage with vinegar

Hmmm. That's all I can think of for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

well to appease Phoenix the other day I actually put ketchup on a saltine and gave it to her.............

I love ketchup

Friday, July 10, 2009 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger The Wagners said...

I like my macaroni and cheese with ketchup AND HP..
:)

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home