The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Welcome Baby Evan


A little late than never, but welcome to our little son Evan! He was born 2 weeks early on Aug 16th at 7 lbs 8 oz (thank goodness he was early at that weight!!). After a short readmission to the hospital to treat his jaundice, he's doing fantastic! He's a pretty laid back baby (so far), and is cute as cute can be! Nathan loves him (sometimes a bit too much), and obviously Colin and I are thrilled with our new arrival. Both boys are asleep so I should be too, so this is a short post. But hopefully I'll be a little better with updating my blog once my newborn offers me a little more freedom!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

Congratulations!!!! He is so cute!!

Thursday, September 03, 2009 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

adorable pics Nancy. Congrats again!

Saturday, September 05, 2009 8:36:00 AM  
Blogger The Wagners said...

Sooo Cute Nancy!

Where did you find those brown pants Evan is wearing? I've been looking for some solid colour pants that Ezekiel can wear, the couple of pairs he has are either too big, too small or don't go with anything!

Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home