The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm back

Contrary to popular belief, I am still alive. There are a few reasons I have not blogged in over 3 months. Here's one:

And another:

And another:

But I need to stop making excuses like "I don't have time". Well, that's not really an excuse, it's true. But I don't think there will EVER be enough time so I'll just have to make time. Writing is a creative outlet for me. And besides, with 2 kids, I have so many stories that I may just bust if I don't get them out!

It took so long for me to remember my user name and password that I don't have much time today, but I want to make blogging a weekly thing again, so please check back soon.

Ok, Evan, I'm coming!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

Woo hoo! Welcome back!! Nice fish, Colin!

Thursday, December 17, 2009 12:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home