The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Friday, November 21, 2008

PukePurse

I have a new blog set up now for my new "business"! I currently don't know how far I am going to go with the business. I think it depends a lot on the interest in my products in my 2 upcoming craft fairs. Just in case there is interest, I made a blog to show my products! Go check it out (in the link bar)!

Why on EARTH would I call it PukePurse? When you read my other blog, you'll see that a PukePurse is one of my products. And who will EVER forget the name PukePurse?!?

The prices aren't there yet because I am still finalizing them...I better decide quick since the craft fair is tomorrow! It's hard to price things because if I got paid for my TIME as well as the materials, I'd be selling the quilts for, oh, over $100. But I can't do that, so you all get a deal!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

What an awesome idea. You've got some great product photos there! They look really professional. Did you have good feedback at the craft fair?

Quick suggestion: pukepurse.com is currently available and I highly recommend that you go register it right away. Good short domain names are hard to come by and it's only like $10 for a year at most registars (I use namecheap.com). You can have it re-direct to the blog until you get a full website set up.

Friday, December 05, 2008 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home