The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

It's That Time of Year Again!

YAY! Junk week in PoMo! It snuck up on me, probably because "spring cleaning" can't possibly come when the weather dial is still stuck on winter.

But sun or not, it's here! I went to a garage sale this morning in PoMo. As I drove down the first street in PoMo I saw......A HEAP OF JUNK!!! I could barely wait to get home to tell Colin to jump in the car. 

We've done really well in the past. As the house gets fuller and fuller, we get more and more picky on what com
es home with us. Plus, Nate's carseat doesn't fit in the truck too well, so we can only get things that can fit in the trunk of the car. 

The shovel was hard to squish in.


Nathan enjoyed his first time junking. 

He got some "old school" toys like mommy and daddy had as kids, like the apple chime. 

Remember that? 




And the push toy that pops balls when the wheels move?

Fun retro toys!

We didn't get too much interesting stuff, just garden edging, garden tools, and some massive citronella candles. Got some of them last year too which we used on camping trips.

But there's still 3 more nights. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Oh man! I totally remember both of those toys! The popper ball thing was my favorite! My sisters and I used to fight over it, we all loved it so much.

Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home