The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas #2

Finally! A Christmas that hasn't snuck up on me! A Christmas where I'm not panicking to get my shopping finished or my gifts wrapped! Having my family's first Christmas in November really helped me get "in the spirit" early and jumpstart the Christmas planning.


This Christmas (the December one) is bringing many "firsts":


- the first time the Christmas tree has been up for so long that I'm actually getting bored of how it's decorated (I haven't re-decorated it yet)

- the first time I've had to DUST the presents under the tree

- the first time the weather has prevented me from putting up Christmas lights (maybe that's a good thing, to avoid problems later!)

- the first time I haven't been stressed out about the holiday season

- the first time I've baked Christmas goodies 3 times




We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Don't forget to sing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Merry Christmas! I can't believe Christmas is Monday. Yikes!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 1:45:00 PM  
Blogger Andrew Alexander said...

C'mon, you gotta admit it, that Christmas light story is pretty hilarious!

Merry Christmas!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 4:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home