The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Electronic Community

My first post was 3 weeks ago! Before that, I hardly even THOUGHT of blogging! I checked Laura's blog sometimes, but never really left comments.

Now, however, it is a daily occurrence, and I get stressed if it's down (Which reminds me... I have added more photos to "Sunshiny Coast" for those interested in taking a peek).

So today I wanted to give a synopsis of my growing electronic community, in order of the links on the left of the page.

Laura introduced me to my new addiction! You are forever responsible for my lack of getting-away-from-my-computer on my lunch break! HA! I enjoy blogging more anyway. She is hillarious, down-to-earth and always has something to write about, even if it is a story she made up (and fooled us all)! Check out her blog for funny stories and honest reflections about life, and kids (ie. if you should have them or not...she changes my mind almost daily)!

Justin lives in Golden. So I guess a lot farther away than accross a bridge! He is Colin's twin. Born on the same day, same year, same time zone...and same sense of querky humour! He is starting up a photography business. Check out his website/portfolio for some AMAZING photos! I've watched him take photos (which is, like, all the time!) and have got a few pointers, but my photos will never be as good. MARCO!!!!!!

Lorene also lives in Golden! Where is Golden, you ask? TOO FAR AWAY! She is a strong, courageous and fun friend who is never chicken to make the big decisions in life. She is the ONLY journalist for the Golden Star (until July sometime) and is an amazing writer! Check out the Golden Star newspaper for the stories she writes. I know more news about Golden than I do in my own city!

Colin lives in my house! And occasionally the dog house (just kidding, we don't have a dog ;-). I refuse to go mushy on a blog...Check out his company's website! His designs are so intricate, and since I am not mechanical, I don't even know how to describe his stuff, so just click on the link!

And the newest member is Andrew! He lives nearby, and is part of the "Ruby Lake Rockers". This self-professed "tech nerd" (and groomsman at our wedding) started a blog yesterday (ha! I beat you to it!) and is officially added to my electronic community! Check out his blog for...um....I am not quite sure yet! Random blathers?

I've had a great lunch hour with you guys! Same time on Monday?

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

Well, thanks for giving me the credit schnookums! I have my own credit to give to some other friends, but I'm glad you like reading my nonsense!!!

Friday, June 09, 2006 7:26:00 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Thanks for the link and kind words Nancy. I will definitely recipricoate the favor when I breathe life back in to my blog.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 1:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home