The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Reasons

So, here I am. I've been reading some blogs now for a few months...and finally decided to see how easy it was to make one. Now that the Amuzing Race 2 is over, I have a life again during my lunchbreak! So what better to do than maintain a blog?

Ok, I must give credit where credit is due. Laura, you are the reason I am starting this! I love reading your updates, and looking at your pictures!

I'd love to say something more inspiring on my 1st entry, but alas, my break is over.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for the credit there, Nancy! I have to give the same credit to my friends, the Hardy's for the inspiration myself. Glad you have a blog now! I'll be linking you up with mine!

And you're welcome for returning the bag. Thanks for the use!

Friday, May 19, 2006 2:55:00 PM  
Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

SO! When are you going to do your next post?

:D

Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:54:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Hey Nancy,

It's Stacy Sowerby from CAC. I LOVED the Amuzing Race and was raving about it to my sister. She is a youth pastor's wife in Illinois. She was thinking it would be fun to do it for their youth group and I was wondering if you had notes and templates and stuff that she could use. I know you put a lot of work into it and I was just wondering if you would be willing to share some of that work. She's far, far away...she wouldn't really be copying you but if you just could send me the templates for the clues and stuff taht would be so awesome. My e-mail adress is ssowerby@meisoc.com

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 12:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home