The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's About Time

Happy Belated New Year! Colin signed us up for high speed internet last night. Not high speed lite, but REAL high speed! I am now able to upload photos to my blog! YEAH! So here is a small collection of my favourite photos lately. Of course they're all of my cute little boy...Stay tuned, I'll most likely play with my blog more now that it doesn't frustrate me!


Mommy and Nathan hang out in our hotel room at Sun Peaks in December.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Sometimes Nate's diapers are REALLY stinky.


Nathan's "puppy dog" eyes make me melt!


All ready to go swimming for Nate's first time last Saturday! He loved it!


5 months old!


Having a nap on Daddy

Ooh, that was fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

That is one frightening looking teddy bear. Ack! :)

Cute pictures. Glad to have you back.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Very nice pictures! And congrats on the high speed internet! it's really the only way to go!

Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:16:00 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

awww, the little puppy dog eyes would melt my heart too. he's such a smiley little guy. so much fun!

Monday, January 21, 2008 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home