The Roth Spot

A spot where you can read some potentially over-exaggerated stories of fun, thoughts and mishaps.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

OUR SECRET IS OUT!



So...all of my regular blog readers (that I know about) know that I am 3 months pregnant! It was sooooo hard not to blog about, which is my excuse for my lack of posts lately. I haven't been able to think of much to blog about, and I've been too tired for anything to happen to me! Go to work, come home, nap, eat dinner, go to bed!

I apologize if all I blog about from now on is this crazy change that's happening in our lives, but it is so thought-consuming, and so exciting!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Laura and Ryan said...

Bring it on!! I can't wait to hear all about it! Congratulations to you both!!!

Sunday, January 28, 2007 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Congrats again!

Monday, January 29, 2007 4:19:00 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Yeah! Looking forward to reading your posts! I like that spaghetti sauce jar idea... neat.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Yeah... when I first saw the post title and image I thought you were going to spill the beans on a secret family recipe or something. Then when I realized what the post was about it took me a second to put the image and subject together.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy Kaye said...

Congrats to you and your hubby. I come here by way of Laura's blog from time to time. I also sort of know who you guys are from church but I don't actually know you. It's still exciting news! Congrats to you both!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:29:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Thanks Stacy!
I read your blog too sometimes! One post I'll always remember is one you did on "How do you know it's the right time to have babies". It really made me think.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home